Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Quick Cable Update...

It turns out I will be changing the neck line anyway. I knit the neck the way the pattern said, but it just isn't right. I think it's a mistake in the pattern. Unfortunately the pattern I'm using is from a magazine printed in the 80's and I can't find anything about corrections on the internet. So I will be experimenting to find a neck line I like.

I cast on for the sleeves also. It looks like I will have to add a few inches to them as well. I hope I have enough yarn!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



---------------------------


Autoimmune Pages


Sjogren's Syndrom

Krissy's R.A.Page



Arthritis Foundation

American Autoimmune
---------------------------


Blogs I Enjoy







Bean Knit-Daily Insanity
Cheap Knitter
Curlie Girl
Fluffy Knitter Deb
Heathers Hobby Blog
Jon's Knit Blog
knitche
Knitting Notes
Knit Witch
My Favorite Things
My Knittin World
The Needles Excellency
Sheep Shots
Steph Sits and Knits
String-or-Nothing
Teyla's Reality
Yarn Harlot
Yarn Junkie's Blog
Wanda Woman
Yarn Path
You Knit What


<< | Join | List | >>


Stitch&Bitch

Einstein Coat Support

Who links to me?