Sunday, February 12, 2006

Slow Progress...

I'm making slow progress on my Pullover Cable sweater. So far the back is finished and the front up to the point of shaping the neckline. I hope to finish that tomorrow and cast on for the sleeves. I decided to stick with the round neckline instead of the "V" neck. I'm just not sure about how to change it. This is what I am hoping my sweater will look like...

Pullover


With all the doc appointments lately I thought I should cast on for a new pair of socks. I just hate sitting in the doctors office waiting to be seen with nothing to do. The yarn is "Crayons" Simple Stripes by knit Picks. I'm using a size 2 needle. So far I'm having good luck with them. The last time I cast on socks it was the "Sweet Tart" socks. I had a lot of trouble with dropping stitches. I don't know if you can see, but I'm starting work on the heels. I always work both socks at the same time. On the first pair of socks, I knit one then the other. My gauge was totally off and I ended up with a normal sock and a huge sock. I learned my lesson.



Nothing new to report on the knee...It's still here and it still hurts. I ice it daily and use the Tens Machine. The Tens unit is incredible. I got new 2 in. x 3 in. electrodes for it last week instead of the 2 in. x 2 in. pads I was getting for the past year. The new larger electrodes are Wonderful!!! I wish I had gotten them all along. With the unit I'm not "pain free" but I do get some relief. I just wish I could use the Tens unit and the knee brace together but haven't had any luck with that yet. The brace interferes with the electrodes. Oh well...some relief is better than none and I'll take what I can get.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roxi said...

So sorry to hear that the injections aren't working yet. I hope your knee feels better soon.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



---------------------------


Autoimmune Pages


Sjogren's Syndrom

Krissy's R.A.Page



Arthritis Foundation

American Autoimmune
---------------------------


Blogs I Enjoy







Bean Knit-Daily Insanity
Cheap Knitter
Curlie Girl
Fluffy Knitter Deb
Heathers Hobby Blog
Jon's Knit Blog
knitche
Knitting Notes
Knit Witch
My Favorite Things
My Knittin World
The Needles Excellency
Sheep Shots
Steph Sits and Knits
String-or-Nothing
Teyla's Reality
Yarn Harlot
Yarn Junkie's Blog
Wanda Woman
Yarn Path
You Knit What


<< | Join | List | >>


Stitch&Bitch

Einstein Coat Support

Who links to me?